Friday, June 12, 2009

Nothing interesting this week

Well there is really nothing interesting to report this week. I did move up in mommy's tummy for a couple of days making it pretty hard on her. She hates the heartburn. I have since, however, returned to my little trampoline (her bladder) my favorite place to hang out. I think she prefers me down here also. Daddy has been incredibly busy at work but thats ok I don't mind. Now if mommys back pain will go away everything will be honky dorry again. Maybe next week I will have more going on. I am 29 weeks or 7 months old today so I guess that is something.

1 comment:

  1. Heartburn or knowing where every bathroom within 5 miles is? Tough call!

    Keep growing, sweet baby boy! Hope your mommy's back feels better and I get to see her soon!

    ReplyDelete