Friday, August 21, 2009

39 Week Appointment

So I am at 39 weeks exactly today and I had a Dr. app. Needless to say it wasn't great. I have made no additional progress. I seem to have stalled at 1cm and 70% effacement. The Dr. did say however that he won't let me go that much longer. If Jacob isn't here by my due date (next Friday) then we can start talking about inductions. The good thing about my app today is that we got an ultrasound. He looks so much like Daniel its scary. They could be the same baby. Jacob is measuring 7lbs 12 ozs, which is why the Dr. won't let me go to far over. He is worried that he will get to big. I will post the pics as soon as I scan them into the computer on Monday unless i'm at L & D. Hope everyone has a good weekend and sorry this is so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment