Friday, August 7, 2009

Full Term Today Woo Hoo!!!!!

So today we are officially at full term (37 weeks). I had a Dr.s appointment yesterday and he said that nothing has really changed since last week with the exception of my blood pressure being slightly elevated and the swelling returning. He told me to take it easy and try not to do as much as I have been doing so that my feet can rest. He also told me that they would not stop labor if and when it starts that they would just let me go. So I guess that is a good thing. Anyways hopefully I will have some more news next week. I go back to the Dr. on Thursday. Oh yeah our anniversary is also next week so that is something to look forward to. I will also try to post an updated belly shot when I get a chance to take one. I have been slacking lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment